Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A CANDLE IN THE DARK


A Candle in the Dark. 

I lay lowly there,
Untouched-
In the lonely corner
Until you reach.
As you set in -
Mysterious and grey,
Remover of my sin
unveiling my only day;
They call you dark,
Dusk, Night and what not?
for I know its you that-
I have my spark.
You embrace all beings to rest,
With your soft caressing touch;
But you wake me up,
To my reality -to glow at my best;
you are my savior - not to forget
Now i wish to return my love and gratitude
forever to you - "The Mystic Dark"
but it would just be a prelude,
As my life time melts as I start.
With all I have, I melt and cry.
with my only truth - the light,
I presume, I put you to rest.
I then realize its not you I serve-
but the all pervading "Light"
with my last bit of my nerve
I thank you for making me one
with the all pervading one!

No comments:

Post a Comment